Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pikes Peak Powered Paragliding Club visits The Flock

#487  #488
I got to the field at hour early and was just setting up for the second launch when Jerry and Robert pulled in.  Nice light breezes, blue sky and good friends.  Jerry brought his chase cam which he let Mike fly.

Ned's perseverance paid off.  I have never seen a guy wear the paramotor as long as Ned, he never took it off after three failed attempts.  It's hard to run with authority after  carrying 100 lbs for 12 minutes.  Finally he took a break and with Jerry Kerr's coaching made a nice take off and 30 minutes later a nice landing.

I flew off to the Aurora Res. with the PP Sting.  When I came back I played around the patch for a bit and did a couple of touch and goes. 


Jerry enjoys the good air


PPPPG & the Flock


Snowflake


Chase cam


Ned finally sits down


Mike's feeling good
















No comments: