Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

737 to 740 Lots of air time!

It's been windy the last two mornings.  Yesterday I landed after only one lap around the air park and this morning I stayed up but only because I could penetrate and it was predicted to start moderating after dawn.
After the flight I stopped at the house where 4 separate crews were taking care of business.   Garage doors, roof,  floors and pool.  I has an hour before an appointment to have my hearing tested so I went over to the lot by Eric's house and kited the wing until it was dry.  It's a pretty good trick with 2 big palms, one at each wingtip.  As soon as I let the wing drift it would catch the rotor off the palm and start to loose pressure.  Its a nice area to dry things out.




The best news was that while I was trying to decide what I was going to do this afternoon, Mike texted and invited me to fly his LZ at 6:30. Good air and good times.

No comments: