Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

# 280 Simms

Beautiful Morning...
65 degrees at 5:30 with light westerly breeze.
I didn't plan on it but I woke early and it looked good so I went for it.
The launch was better because I found a nice smooth area on the North East end of the field. It makes all the difference when I can get a little momentum built up. The wing had a hard time getting fully inflated perhaps I was a little cross to the wind or it was different 20 feet above the buggy but eventually the right wingtip snapped out and all was good.
I'm going to talk to Terry today and discuss the hard left turns and general sluggishness of the PP Sting. I think there may be some torque issues and I'll ask what kind of tests I can do to figure out whats going on.
The new leash isn't secure enough to hold the throttle by the cruise knob so I'll swap it for a beaner or clip of some kind.

No comments: