Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Rolling Resistance & A Assists

It might be a good idea to add some pressure in the back tires to reduce rolling resistance during inflation and roll out. If that does not work ...then try some wider tires. The downside of bigger tires is that the buggy will not fit into the bed and will have to travel with the back of the buggy riding on the lowered tailgate. It might not be a problem but I don't think I'll be able to handle rough terrine as well if the tailgate can bounce up. Maybe if I use the ramps I can dampen the tailgate.
Today I saw the benefit of the A assists. If I'd had them engaged I wouldn't have blown a launch I could have grabbed the assists and added some forward pressure. I think I'll hook em up next time and use them as a guide to the A's.

No comments: