Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

#341 #342 #343 Snowflake

Perfect conditions... Early bird gets the glass
Wrangler Dan goes after the Antelope

After I decided to quit for the morning Dan Paul and John continued. I should have as well because the thermals that would be expected didn't start until almost ten. Ramon was out of the action so he stood around and kited. I used the opportunity to take out the Eden III and replaced the lines that were cut over a month ago. Maybe I'll use it tomorrow when I fly at chatfield.
About 9:30 John arrived in a red Myata instead of flying. He had gone down with a slipping belt about 5 miles out and had to hitch a ride back to the LZ.


The two stroke demon was out in force this weekend
1. John lands right after take off with power loss
2.Greg lands out by the corn maze with motor out
3.Ramon brakes cord on pull start
4.John lands 7 miles out with slipped belt.

No comments: